Thursday, June 16, 2011

What People are Saying about Aesthetics 6250 A.U.




"This is a wonderful experience. Aesthetics Magazine staff is very professional and nice. I feel very great to be featured in the magazine and also work with them. Thank you to Aesthetics Magazine for the hard and great work!"
- Yeji Jun

"I really enjoyed working with you guys. The magazine looks amazing and hopefully we can continue to work in the future. Keep up the good work!"
- Jamie Martinez

"Just wanted to take a moment out to personally thank you for the opportunity of launching my artwork to the world. Once again, thank you for your consideration!"
- Joseph C. Randall

"This is a wonderful, informative virtual magazine that introduces artists to the world. I love their support to the art world and their point of view. They did a story on me as a Designer for Sarafiné, Inc. and introduced me to people I would have never reached. Great job."
- Sarah Stavrou

"Wow, well done. Thanks for the love."
- Reginald Hudlin

"My artist is so pleased to have you portray his work so beautifully. Thank you so much."
- Rosette Stavrou


"Excellent work on the mag. Totally feeling the layout and central theme. Bro, I would so buy this book with a quickness. You totally knocked it out the park."
- Mr Majestik

"I very much enjoyed the Aesthetics 6250 A.U. featuring the Black Panther. Congratulations on compiling a great collection of Black Panther artwork. Thank you for sharing this with us."
- Damon Owens

"Beautiful, beautiful drawings...Makes me wanna pick up a pencil again."
- Battle

"WOW!!!"
- Kimoyo

"CONGRATS ARE IN ORDER!!!"
- Hero X

"Very Cool & Great Work!!!!"
- 4sake

"Beautifully done. I wish it were in print..I would definitely buy a copy."
- Roland JP

"Ture, that's awesome man."
- Umbra

"This is really great artwork!"
- Marvell2100

"Yo, this is beyond awesome! Great job!"
- Geg Anderson

Thanks for the love. The new issue drops soon... stay tuned.

No comments: